Our office is experiencing a power outage due to the storm that is affecting our phone system. We apologize for the inconvenience.
COVID-19 Update — QPS psychologists are offering remote appointments through video conferencing and phone.
To request a service or for general inquiries, please call our office administrator, Jessica Hoger:
Alternatively, you may contact a clinician directly:
- Dr. Jacob Kaiserman: 613-596-2000 x228; 613-600-4143 (cell)
- Dr. Molisa Meier: 613-596-2000 x221
- Dr. Jennifer Vriend: 613-596-2000 x353
- Dr. Julian Caza: 613-596-2000 x227
- Dr. Kelly Weegar: 613-596-2000 x241
- Joanne Doucette, MSW, RSW: 613-596-2000 x231
- Seyedmohammad Kalantar (Supervised): 613-596-2000 x229
- Yara Kadulina (Supervised): 613-596-2000 x226
Physicians and other health care professionals:
To refer a patient/client, please fax referral forms to 613-596-2300.
Former team members (currently at other practices):
- Dr. Jessica Kurta: 613-795-1122 at 111 Sherwood Drive, Unit 207, Ottawa, K1Y 2V1
- Dr. Robin Hargadon: 613-228-1174 x160 at Centrepointe Professional Services
- Dr. Karyne Lavoie: 343-204-9997 at 5330 Canotek Road Gloucester
- Dr. Jennifer Karp: 613-820-9931 x289 at Ottawa Institute of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dr. Karima Lacène: 613-868-0009, 613-230-4709 x0188 at Gilmour Psychological Services
- Dr. Laura Rees: 613-730-4297 at 2197 Riverside Drive, Suite 706
- Dr. Linda Spence: 613-298-5381 at Ottawa West Professional Services
- Dr. Lisa Sweet: 613-601-1368
- Dr. Barbara Collins: 613-260-7310
- 613-260-7311 – fax
6 Gurdwara Road, Suite 102
Ottawa, Ontario, K2E 8A3 (view map)
Parking: Free parking is available at the building.
By bus: The bus route 96 (Hurdman/Greenboro) is the best route; however, at selected times, 96B and 199 can be used.